Thursday, April 18, 2013

Spring 2013 Return - Post 18

Tomorrow, I'll be embarking on the return trip to The Rock for another Work Weekend.  I'm a little apprehensive on this one though - I have no idea what the weather is going to be doing up there.  Today it was 75F.  Tomorrow is supposed to be almost 60F with rain in the morning followed by a high of 45F & sunny Saturday while we'll be working.  O_o

Yeah... I thought that islands were supposed to maintains relatively consistent temperatures due to the thermodynamics related to being surrounded by water.  Apparently someone missed a memo on that somewhere along the line.

As I did with the last work weekend in Autumn - I'll be posting regularly while on the Island in the hopes of shedding a little more insight on what life is like at Stone for an alum that likes to help out and volunteer when possible. 

No comments:

Post a Comment